- Vastu for House is very important place for all the effects of our day to day activities. Browse through the links provided on left side menu for more details about house structures and its effects. So many have some feelings that if changes made to the home ( Vastu for home ) for one room may brings all prosperity etc, but its not true, we have to do all the alterations to the house as per vastu shastra. Then we will enjoy the fruits of vaastu shasra in full width.
- We understand that the various energy fields are intersecting and interacting with each other at any place on the earth. This is applicable to our small plot also. The cosmic energies are Geo-energies, magnetic energy etc., which are also acting on the earth. The scholars who knew astrology, were aware of the fact that there are exaltation or debilitation for planets. The planets will give their results accordingly. In a similar way, there are exaltation and debilitation for each direction also mentioned in vastushastra. The exaltation and debilitation depend on the paths of solar energy of the earth planet and the magnetic energy.
- The morning sun rays have abundant positive energy which is quite useful to our body. But, the afternoon sun rays have negative energy which is not so useful to the body and we get easily tired when compared to the morning sunrays. Vastu Purusha takes his breath from north east direction. The energy received from northeast direction is carried to south west direction and are to be stored. The northeast serves as the positive pole ( + ) and southwest as the negative pole ( - ) of the earth's magnetism. Therefore, we should construct a building such that the northeast sides have more wide openings and south west sides have less or small openings only. The vaasthu shastra says the north east corner as Exalted and south west corner as debilitated ones. The sides through which the energy travels is called as Exalted direction. The receiving side or opposite side to the energy path is called as debilitated side.
- The Divine idea behind this one is to get the positive energy to the maximum and to store the same as far as possible. This will serve as a positive force to development. Such type of research or findings are not available in old literature. But, so many vastu books in present days clearly explains about good or bad plots and their impacts on the house occupants / owners. This is more practical and results can be seen in any house. This is also scientifically proved. The Magnitude and concentration of the Earth's magnetic forces or field decide the life of all living things on the Earth. We saw earlier that AIR, FIRE, WATER, EARTH AND AKASH are the FIVE ELEMENTS OR PANCHABHOOTHAS which control our life. The change of the magnetic energy will automatically change the functions of the five bhoothas and our mental attitude, emotions, way of living etc., will be changed accordingly. This could be easily seen, at the time of full moon or new moon. The mental strength of mad people, are highly disturbed and they react very badly during these periods. If we open the Uchcha by means of windows doors etc., and close the Neecha sides by providing small openings, we could receive and keep the energies within our building for a longer period. These openings facilitate the presence of various positive energies always in the house. These energies are very important for our happy domestic life. So the main entrance and the inmates movements should be always in the Uchcha or exalted side. We can easily get success in our business and trade and have a happy family etc. we will have a happy mood when we are entering our house itself. It it is otherwise, there will be quarrels, family problems worries, etc., inside the house. One will be reluctant or have aversion to enter his own house.
- The eight directions help us to control the five elements and make them bring fortunes. This link tells us how to construct or from the eight directions of our plot / house. After cleaning the entire plot, we should first lay the pegs at the four boundaries with correct measurements. This is our actual plot which may be regular. We should keep the first peg / pole at the southwest (SW) corner of the plot, then place a rope or thread firmly and extend the same to the South-east (SE) corner and put another peg. Then place another rope at the SW pole and extend to Northwest (NW) corner and place the third peg pole at NW corner, now measure the angle between the northwest - southwest - southeast ropes, it should be made exactly 90 degrees. The southwest - Southeast, Southwest - Northwest lines should be exactly perpendicular to each other. This process is very crucial for any construction. The below images teaches you the exact positions of perpendicular system.
- Here first observe the southwest (SW) point, first keep a peg or pole at this point and later start towards Southeast corner, so that will make a line from southwest corner to southeast corner. Then from southwest corner to Northwest (NW) corner place another rope and peg or pole at Northwest corner. Now fix a standard rope from southwest to northwest and southwest to southeast corner. Then it looks like this image. 90 degrees has to be observed at this southwest corner. It is must and mandatory for any property while in construction. Caution, this process should perform with one expert vastu consultant only. He will guide you a technical and systematic manner and entire project will be successful. If this process is runs in a town, city, village then you will get 90 degrees perpendicular without much problem, but where as it is in open land then the problem will arises. You will get the 90 degrees, but there is a chance for mistake here, what is that ?
Courtesy - www.shubavaastu.com